10. Fishing is allowed in the ponds and is on a catch and release basis.
11. No recreational vehicles, (dirt bikes, four wheelers, golf carts, etc.) are allowed on camp properties.
12. Swimming or wading is not permitted in the ponds.
13. Obstacle course to be used only with adult supervision.
14. Camp Host living area to be respected...including driveway and area surrounding RV.
15. There are 6 RV sites with water/sewer/electric with a fee of $10.00 per day.
16. Responsible party of group shall be given an "Exit Checklist" which should be completed and signed prior to departure.
*Camp MACOBA is owned and operated by the Madison Baptist Association.
*Any variances from polices and procedures must be approved by Camp Hosts or Camp Committee.